DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit includes a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage is often added to circuit to manage the decent pace of the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the preliminary operating of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required right after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be supplied if needed. Also a pressure compen sated movement management is often additional to the circuit to control the descent pace of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer for your different pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank after the preliminary operating on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed immediately after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards once just about every 3000 hours.